Maybe we should split like we did on the English Wiki :o --Shane 12:30, 2. Sep 2006 (CDT)
- I have made this more flat. To be honest, this is only thing, what is better than in the english version. I like this faster navigation. Try to navigate in the english version from one template(season) to another. -- Tirkon 05:42, 4. Sep 2006 (CDT)
I have no clue of this stuff. But is it not possible, to make a big editable list of all episodes and all seasons together with a generator. The source of this generator is the big list, which can be edited only by trusted members.
- Episodenliste(X) generates the Xth season like in the english version.
- Every of this X generated lists has a button, which expands the present seasonlist to the full list, and can be switched back.
- Episodenliste(all) generates a list of all Episodes and seasons like in the german version, but it cannot be switched to a smaller version.
This could apply to the english version as well.
- -- Tirkon 16:58, 4. Sep 2006 (CDT)
- Like the "hidden" thin og the de.wikipedia site? Where you hit the button you all of a sudden you see the "group"? You can't hide things based on permission. Only "editing". --Shane 17:12, 4. Sep 2006 (CDT)
- I meant such a thing like down on this side: wikipedia:de:Boltentor (Emden). You can open and close the hidden text. In the upper unhidden part of the box you could place only the present season "X" and in the lower hidden part all seasons. The button could be named "All Seasons / One Season" -- Tirkon 21:16, 4. Sep 2006 (CDT)