Colonial One (Eaglemoss)
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||28 November 2019|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Colonial One is issue #13 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- Colonial One also known as Colonial Heavy 798 - a former commercial transport vessel, served as a seat of government after the destruction of the Twelve Colonies.
- This Colonial One measures approximately 10 inches long and is brought to life in heavyweight die-cast metal and high-quality ABS materials. The starliner's functional design features a hump-like bow dorsal module and has a visually distinctive cockpit and forward sensor array that sits above the main body of the starship.
- The ship comes complete with a 16-page collector’s magazine providing an in-depth profile of the ship, exclusive behind the scenes articles, original design sketches, and an interview with the series developer, Ronald D. Moore.
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "Familiar Fleet" with Gary Hutzel
- Page 14: Interview: Ronald D. Moore - "Flights of Fancy?"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 14 - Blackbird
- This page count includes the front and back magazine cover.