|"Cylon Raider (Blood and Chrome)"|
An item of merchandise of the Re-imagined Series
|Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection|
|Release Date||15 July 2019|
Display stand and collectors magazine.
|Available at Amazon – Purchase|
|Available at Eaglemoss – Purchase|
The Cylon Raider (Blood and Chrome) is issue #11 from Eaglemoss' Battlestar Galactica: The Official Ships Collection, a series of collectible models from the Battlestar Galactica multiverse.
From Eaglemoss' product page:
- The next incredible ship to soar into the Battlestar Galactica Collection is the Cylon Raider that appeared in Blood and Chrome!
- Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is a prequel to the 2004 reimagined series that tells the story of William Adama (later Admiral Adama) in his earliest days aboard the Battlestar Galactica. The ships taking flight in the show were conceived to be halfway points between original designs and the updated, modern machines. This Blood and Chrome Raider combines the cockpit-style and panel structure of the Classic Raider with the enlarged engines and evolving scimitar shape of the Modern Raider. Far from mere stopgap though, this ship was a deadly upgrade in-flight speed and attack accuracy!
The collector's magazine for this item features:
- Page 1: Front Cover
- Page 2: Stand Assembly Instructions
- Page 3: Design Spec
- Page 4: Ship Profile
- Pages 8 - 9: Orthographic Views and Callouts
- Pages 10 - 13: Behind the Scenes - "Scenes on Screens" with Doug Drexler and Pierre Drolet
- Page 14: Interview: Doug Drexler - "Razor Revisited"
- Page 15: Advertisement for Issue 12 - Modern Basestar